Saturday, January 29, 2011

Graphic Novel

So... It's been a LONG time. Too damn long really, but work is being done. The amazing SARDAM GRAPHIC NOVEL is being created as we speak! I just finished inking page 1!

I acquired a 100 page Sketch book and I plan on turning it into a Graphic Novel for Sardam! It took two days to finish the first page, also the prologue to the whole book. It won't actually be 100 pages sadly, the cover is one page, and for each chapter I'm using a page to just say "Chapter ##" and the title of the chapter. So it'll probably be around... 75-80 pages total? I can't really say. But! It's gunna kick fucking ass!

The Mecha Pony will come back! Hobo Zombies! The land of Shrooms! The return and possibly the Origin of Gary! And so much more that I have yet to think of!

It's gunna be awesome!
It's gunna be amazing!
It's gunna be Sardam!

The only down side is... Well. I not only suck at drawing, but I can easily get discouraged from it. However, I'm hoping to take this one slow. Hopefully so I don't get burnt out, but hopefully not so slowly that it gets lost in the wayside. Real life might get in the way, but as of right now I have nothing going on, so I can't say "Life got in the way sorry guys" quite yet.

I'll post the first page soon, I dunno how I'm gunna be posting this one yet... I'll figure it out.

Still pretending I have an audience,
Adam

No comments: