Sunday, March 1, 2009

And thus ends Act 2...

These next three pages make up the second arc of the first issue. It's basically just the bridge between the main two acts, and that's obvious, from both it's short length and the overall boring nature of the three pages.

Page 7 is slightly inappropriate, and I apologize for that, but I was forced to add in the "dick phazer" as per requested by my friend Sara. It's a reference to an ICP song, and that will continue to be a recurring trait in Sara. This page is really text heavy and is mainly there to advance the plot. Fairly boring.

Page 8 was another of my favorite pages thus far. It has pretty good background detail and I just really like how the homeless guy looks in the last panel. This page features the second of my spelling fuck ups, however I was able to save it. I forgot the A is starvation originally, but I had enough room to add it in later as a smaller letter, so I followed suit with the I so that it didn't look too unnatural...



Page 9 is one of the most epic things I've ever drawn in my opinion. I go off in order to destroy the Rod of Starvation for Sara, while she has a slightly tender moment with the starved remains of Gary.

The next page is an introduction to the next set of villains. The Starvation Squad.

Hope you like it.

No comments: